We live our value of strong citizenship by being active in the community.
Because of the value we place on citizenship, SHPA models this by participating in community events. Some are initiated by us, others are hosted by the City of Bloomington or the Bloomington Chamber of Commerce. They include contributions to the local food shelf, visiting and performing for elderly members of nearby church community, Bloomington Heritage Days. We participate in Adopt-a-Woodlot program, public park cleanups, Feed My Starving Children, Toys for Tots, and Charter Day at the Minnesota State Capitol.
- This event has passed.
Give to the Max Day!
November 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This year’s Give to the Max campaign occurs during the week of November 14 through November 18, 2022, with the actual Give to the Max Day set for that Thursday, November 17.
- As one of only two main fundraisers at SHPA, our Give to the Max donations will be evenly divided between the two SHPA campuses.
- This year, the funds raised will be used to upgrade the sound system in the Richfield campus gymnasium, and expand the Bloomington campus musical instrument selection.
- To give go to www.givemn.org/organization/
- You, your friends, and your family can choose to give any time between now through November 18.
This year, Seven Hills is participating in a Golden Ticket sweepstakes as part of our campaign. If you’d like to, you can sign up here to donate at a specific time on November 17. When you give your gift at that time, your gift is entered into a drawing to win an additional $500 or $1,000 for Seven Hills. Whatever your gift, whenever it’s given, is so appreciated. We’re humbled and grateful for your support of Seven Hills, and the teachers, students, administration, and staff that make it so. Thank you for considering a donation!