Seven Hills Preparatory Academy (SHPA) is a free, public charter school that does not require admission tests and has no specific academic requirements for applying. Admission is open to all students who reside in Minnesota.
SHPA accepts enrollment applications in all grades, however, not all grades may have openings. SHPA has two separate campuses. One location is in Bloomington, MN – Elementary School only. The other location is in Richfield, MN – Elementary and Middle School.
Bloomington Campus K-5 and Richfield Campus K-3: For all questions and support, please contact Leslie Rimstad at email@example.com or 612-314-7603.
Middle School 6-8 Richfield Campus: For all questions and support, please contact Tou Thao at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-314-7604.
2018-2019 Enrollment Information–Next Year School Information
The 2018-2019 Open Enrollment Period is November 1, 2017 – January 15, 2018.
To be included in the enrollment lottery, please fill out the Online Enrollment Interest Application by January 15, 2018. If you apply after that date you will be added to the end of the wait list if there are no available openings.
- Applications will be accepted by creating an online enrollment account completed in the Online Enrollment Application linked below.
- Please carefully check the school for which you are applying. For 2018-2019 we will be offering the following grade level options (you can apply to both campuses if applying for grades K-3, we will hold two separate lotteries–one at each campus):
- Bloomington Campus grades K-5
- Richfield Campus grades K-3 & 6-8
- Create one account for your family, you can add multiple children under the account.
- Wait lists are only good for one year, you must reapply if you wish to pursue enrollment the following school year.
- Enrolled students do not have to reapply each year.