Seven Hills Preparatory Academy (SHPA) is a free, public charter school that does not require admission tests and has no specific academic requirements for applying. Admission is open to all students who reside in Minnesota.
SHPA accepts enrollment applications in all grades, however, not all grades may have openings. SHPA has two campuses:
Kindergarten through Fifth Grade – Bloomington, MN
Kindergarten through Third Grade & Sixth Grade through Eighth Grade – Richfield, MN
Elementary School – Bloomington/Richfield: For all questions and support, please contact Leslie Rimstad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-314-7603.
Middle School (6th-8th) – Richfield: For all questions and support, please contact Tou Thao at email@example.com or 612-314-7604.
Elementary and Middle School tours are by appointment only and must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
Please note, the 2019/2020 group tours will be given by appointment only. If you are interested in attending one of these group tour dates, you must register through the linked form at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour. LINK WILL BE UPDATED UPON APPROVAL OF DATES/TIMES
****Our summer group tours have ended as we prepare for the upcoming school year. Please stay tuned for group tours to resume after the school year has started.****
2019 – 2020 Open Enrollment Information – Next School Year Information
The 2019-2020 Open Enrollment Period is November 1, 2018 – January 15, 2019 (closed).
To be included in the enrollment lottery, please fill out the Online Enrollment Interest Application that will be available between November 1, 2018 through January 15, 2019. If you apply after that date you will be added to the end of the wait list if there are no available openings.
- 2019 – 2020 Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old, on or before September 1, 2019 in order to qualify for Kindergarten
- Students currently attending SHPA, Kindergarten through 8th Grade (including our SHPA 5th Grade students that will transition to 6th grade at the Richfield Campus) do not have to reapply each year. All current SHPA students will automatically be enrolled to their respective next grade for the 2019 – 2020 school year. However, if your student will not be attending SHPA for the 2019 – 2020 school year, please notify your Enrollment Coordinators to discuss termination of enrollment procedures –
- Applications will be accepted by creating a SchoolMint account and submitting an online enrollment interest application. The 2019 – 2020 enrollment link will be activated and posted here on November 1, 2018.
- Please carefully check the school and school year for which you are applying. For 2019 -2020 we will be offering the following grade level options (you can apply to both campuses if applying for grades Kindergarten through Fourth Grade):
- Bloomington Campus: Kindergarten through Fifth Grade
- Richfield Campus: Kindergarten through Fourth Grade & Sixth Grade through Eighth Grade
- Create one SchoolMint account for your family, you can add multiple children under the one account.
- Wait lists are only good for one year, you must reapply if you wish to pursue enrollment the following school year.
Seven Hills Preparatory Academy will follow its established enrollment policy and procedure for the 2019-2020 school year while incorporating the following steps with respect to its replication.