UPDATES TO THE COVID-19 PROTOCOLTou Thao
UPDATES TO THE COVID-19 PROTOCOL:
We will begin the 2022-2023 school year following updated guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) regarding COVID-19. We will maintain a healthy and safe learning environment for all students and staff by making the following updates.
A few updates to our protocol and guidance are:
- Quarantining for direct exposures, regardless of vaccination status, is no longer required.
- For a positive COVID-19 case, the isolation period will be 5 days if symptoms improve and the student is fever-free for 24 hours. Students will need to wear a mask for days 6-10 and eat lunch in a separate area.
- Seven Hills will no longer maintain a SHPA COVID-19 Dashboard with trend data on our website
- We are no longer contact tracing
- We are eliminating Test to Stay due to no longer requiring isolation for an exposure
- If symptomatic, we recommend you keep your student at home until you are able to test and their symptoms improve and are fever-free.
- Please follow the COVID-19 Isolation Guide from MDH.
- More information can be found on our website.
Please contact Mr. Barrios, COVID-19 Coordinator, at email@example.com with any questions.